Ermm...well...at last it's original! (^^);;
Printable View
Ermm...well...at last it's original! (^^);;
It is a funny name... though somewhat long... what bad had Katsura?
They look all the same because is the same guy who designs them! Tetsuya Nomura. Anyway, Yuna looks hot there... Cool Wallpaper Xell! ^^
Cool wallpaper Xellos, and Yuna is definitely hot.
lol yea cept the one in FF9 shes cuter than the rest [img]tongue.gif[/img]
They all look the same to me. Cant tell em apart w/o their clothes. *imagines them w/o their clothes on* o_O;; ..... they all look fine to me.
IRT Xel: I mean I liked her short, short hair in the movie. I think she looks better with short hair but as I said before she looks cool either way.
Yuna's new look is very awesome but I still can't help but think that it is a little...I don't know...reckless on Square's part. I mean, she went from being a timid little summoner gal to a gun-tooting Lara croft impersonater. I like the outfit but I don't think it really suits Yuna with how she was portrayed in the first game. Anyway, I'm not really a Yuna fan to begin with. My favorite female character was always Lulu.
Rikku's playable here, but I not sure about Lulu T_T
Mine were Auron, and Lulu, and hten RIkku
My fave of all FF girls are either Tifa lockheart or Aerith.. i didn't liked the others, simply and plainly... Well, Fujin was also funny.
::Fujin:: Thanks giving
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 15, 2002 06:33 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
my fave out of all FF girls id garnet in FF9 i just think shes awesome cute O__O